This role has been filled.
Chic Bytes is a mission-driven creative agency, helping women-led companies devise the strategy and content they need to build an amazing online presence for growing their business. We help small businesses build a lasting relationship with their target audience through innovative and cutting-edge marketing solutions.
Are you an experienced online marketer? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing creative agency? Are you passionate about female entrepreneurship? Do you have the self-discipline to work remotely? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a talented Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist to join our squad. This person will work remotely managing SEM and PPC campaigns for clients in our core industry. This is an exciting hands-on role where you will work side-by-side with our team to successfully manage and deliver online marketing campaigns for clients.
At Chic Bytes, our team drives our core values of Integrity, Innovation, Excellence, Education, Empathy and Transparency. Come work with a team of fun, talented, ambitious lady bosses!
- Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns.
- Work to improve tracking, reporting and profitability of PPC/SEM efforts.
- Analyze profitability of campaigns.
- Work with team members to improve landing page quality.
- Select and refine SEM, PPC keyword lists.
- Monitor and analyze active SEM, PPC campaigns to ensure that goals are met within budget.
- 3+ years of experience in SEM and PPC
- Fluent in HTML and CSS
- Deep knowledge of search marketing and PPC
- Experience planning and executing SEM and local search marketing campaigns
- Experience working remotely
- Proficient at Google Analytics, AdWords and other digital marketing and analytics tools
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for technology and female entrepreneurship
- Displays critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented and shows strong initiative
- Ability to perform well without detailed directions
- Delivers high-quality work
Is this you? Here is what to do. Send us a message with your current resume and a cover letter detailing why you would make a good fit.